RandR Driving School Services

Teen Driver Education (Hanover)

This teen driver education package includes the state required 30 hours of classroom instruction, 10 hours of driving and 6 hours of observation with a certified driving instructor.

Please pay attention during your registration. You will be required to pick the Parent Orientation class in addition to your student's class preference.

For example, if you select an October Classroom, you will scroll down to find the October Parent Orientation. Scroll past ALL classroom options until you see the correlating parent class options at the bottom of the list of classes.   We may have many classes to chose from and this length varies.  If you select a parent class that does not align with the classroom date, you will be moved to the proper class.   

Special Needs

If a student has a learning problem, physical handicap, health issue, or other concern that might affect his/her progress, this information should be communicated to the driving instructor immediately. Health/medical forms are provided at the time of enrollment to inform the instructor of specific situations. Parents should contact the instructor early in the course to note special needs situations.

Foreign Exchange Students

It has become increasingly difficult for foreign exchange students to take driver education classes. When a foreign exchange student requests enrollment in our program, the following requirements apply:
The student's VISA must allow him/her to drive in the United States. (Written proof required.)
The sponsoring program's rules and regulations must allow the student to drive in the United States. (Written proof required.)
The host family will need to show automobile insurance that will provide coverage for the exchange student. (Written proof required.)
The host family will need to agree to provide sufficient driving experience for the exchange student in order to successfully complete the course. (Written proof required.)
The enrollment of a foreign exchange student should not displace another student who would have turned 16 years of age during the specific class.

Home Schooled Student

Home schooled students follow the same enrollment procedures as stated above. Inform the classroom instructor during the enrollment period when special needs are to be considered.

Transfer Students within State of New Hampshire

A transfer student coming to our program from another program within the State of New Hampshire must pay the full enrollment fee if he/she has not attended 50% of the class session in the previous school. (Written proof required.)


Simply enter your student information, select your services, and schedule your sessions! From there, you can monitor your progress, schedule drive times, and check upcoming sessions all online!